Page 1 of 1
Yota Audio Video \  85 Standard Cab Sub Boxes

85 Standard Cab Sub Boxes

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 2347
replies 9
following 4

3tcrob   +1y
Alright i need some pics of eveyone boxes in a standard cab I dont want a blow through and am having trouble getting some boxes built I have Civic Seats in my truck
Thanks
holcombe347   +1y
i would show you mine but photo bucket isnt working right now...it wont let me in to get the picture...i had one built to fit behind my passenger seat...i have a 60/4 split seat and will lean all the way back. it houses a 10" memphis audio M-class series.
toyotaman89   +1y
well, heres a 87 stg cab with a set of civic seats, but its a blowthrough...
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
phatboislim   +1y
i use to have a bass tube..then i blew the 8 lol. i think im going to stay subless until i do my blowthrough. aye yotaman, who did your blowthrough..yaself??
holcombe347   +1y
here is mine, its a box built for a 10" memphis audio M-class. it sits behind the passenger side of a 60/40 split toyota seat...the back rest will go all the way back with no problem...i stand 6' so i cant move the seat forward at all...it works pretty good and hits pretty smooth too.

thread post photo
3tcrob   +1y
Thanks for the pics
holcombe how far up is your back of the cab covered? I have been debating on wether or not if I'm going to carpet the back of the cab or paint it
holcombe347   +1y
no problem...the carpet goes all the way up to the bottom of the window. i put little snaps on it so i can take it out and wash it if i need to. it acts more like a drape so it gives the impression that the firewall is flat. i just took some carpet added some button snaps at the top and put a vinyl trim around the edge. i can get better pics of it if you want.
3tcrob   +1y
please, How far does it go up on the sides of the cab if any?
holcombe347   +1y
it doesnt go up the sides at all because of the seat belts...but im sure you could make it go on the sides.
holcombe347   +1y
here are some pictures of it...i took them with my phone in the garage so they arent as clear as they could be.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
Page 1 of 1