Page 1 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  xcab sub?

xcab sub?

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 2932
replies 14
following 7

kdcgrohl   +1y
i want to keep a semi stock looking interior. i'm replacing all the vinal with leather and doing something interesting with the seat inserts. anyway, keeping with the "stock" theme, i dont want a big ass stupid looking box in the back. has anyone ever put an 8 in place of the pocket in the side of the xcab? i mean behind the plastic panel. could a box be made to fit in there? would it be worth the trouble?
vegasyota94   +1y
i wouldnt know, i have a big ass stupid box
lotoy86   +1y
yea i got a big ass stupid box but its in the bed i have a blow thru.
kdcgrohl   +1y
haha, no offence to your big ass stupid boxes, i just dont want one for this particular project.
lotoy86   +1y
its cool were just playin about it.
toyotaman89   +1y
<---------------Member of blowthroughs annonymous......

Too bad u arent here in N.E. Flowridah....I could glass you up a nice enclosure for 4 6" subs under the seats thet would pound like 2 12's....i have done it before. Just so everyone doesnt think im talkin smack, check out some of my stuff-
kdcgrohl   +1y
i dont really require poundage, just good bass(not the fish) outa my system. no competition, or window rattling, just good sound quality(as good as can be expected from a truck). anyway, i'm in the middle of dynamatting the whole thing, so shouldnt be too bad. think i can get an 8 in the cab side?
toyotaman89   +1y
it would be alot of glasswork, but it CAN be done, ive done em there too, that is if you are talking about the little pocket on each side of the extra cab....
johnny5   +1y
i had 2 10's in my single cab so i know you can put more than an 8 back there
phatboislim   +1y
ive wanted a blow through since 4ever..why not get some marine subs and cut a hole under the rear cab seat and place them there??