threads
Page 1 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  Stereo...gimme some feedback on this idea..

Stereo...gimme some feedback on this idea..

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 2948
replies 12
following 7

shaved dime   +1y
ok, well this yota is my 89 standard. checkmate fx is in the mail, doin a full bed for the subs, i was thinking 8 kicker comp vr's in a full fiberglassed box that takes up the whole bed, you know, be extravagant, subs firing diff ways and diff angles, amps recessed, caps and bats hidden. ok and for in the cab, im thinkin the alpine touch screen dvd double din head unit, and for mids all kicker components....anyone have any better thots on it?

also im goin with kicker cause i can get em at cost...so...
cable   +1y
go with the square l7's
vegasyota94   +1y
sounds good man..
lotoy86   +1y
that would be killer but yea if you get kikers at cost get the l7
no1lowr   +1y
i would put all that money into a stock floor and chopt top/
shaved dime   +1y
in responce to no1lowr- well i already got my old sckool layin doors, my 95 s10 is layin rocker hard on 20s...so its time for a static dd....and who knows what im doin to this 94 s10 i just got

and yea, so i checked up on some prices, turns out the l7s will run me like 180 each, and the comps are only 85..so ima just do that...so i can put money into a head unit soon..
lotoy86   +1y
cool
chopedmazda   +1y
not hatin or anything but i dont like it...maybe cuz its not my style.. but if u like it go for it
shaved dime   +1y
ive always been into subs..and if u saw my other thread...its ganna have a lil power to the wheels to pull all the extra weight
chopedmazda   +1y
ya im not to big on systems....i mean like big ass systems like tht