threads
Page 1 of 1
Yota Audio Video \  Fiberglass enclosures ?

Fiberglass enclosures ?

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1673
replies 7
following 4

azminitrucker94   +1y
ok. i m thinking about doing a fiberglass enclosure the center my seats. .if i did two tens would you just build spread it and not have anything in the middle of the glass? what i m sayin is . . on a regular MDF box. .you have a piece of MDF in between the sub holes, on a sealed box . . would you do that too in a glass enclosure ?
twisted minis   +1y
You wont be able ot fit 10s in a console between your seat. I thought about it. Theres lees than 6 inches between the seats.
toy-so-low   +1y
hey i build stereos..u should make a frame of mdf and u should put a sheet in between becuse glass is hard but if its not supported properly ull crack the glass wrok from serious spl...try ported single it will produce more spl then ur 2 tens in a sealed box the longer the port the more hz ull get but check the spec sheet from ur subs for proper length
azminitrucker94   +1y
aww shittt. i was gonna put the the 4 runner buckets in it. damn . .i guess i have to do it behind the seats
twisted minis   +1y

Thats what I'm doing. I have Saturn buckets, and theres less than 6 inches.
azminitrucker94   +1y
so does that mean i we might have a lil more space. . .my friend has them and his. . but i dont remember have big of a gap there was .
twisted minis   +1y
Measure it. I measure mine today. Biggest gap is 6 inches, and it goes down to 4" up front. My seats are pretty small. I doubt other seats would make enough of a difference.
draggin87yota   +1y
same here i gotta put my subs behind the seats cuz its like seth(twisted )sed theres like 6in in mine too.
Page 1 of 1