Page 1 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  Steering Wheel options

Steering Wheel options

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 3329
replies 19
following 8

phatboislim   +1y
aye, im trying to see if anyone has swapped out their steering wheels for something cleaner looking/subtle, like an s2k steering wheel or something. any suggestions are welcome...EXCEPT APC lol.
twisted minis   +1y
Whats wrong with APC? Lol.

Go to the junk yard and find a 79-83 steering wheel. They look a lot better than the newer ones, and they will fit without modifications. Mine just wasnt cutting ti with a bodydrop...
phatboislim   +1y
if i remember correctly, i didnt like those too well either, unless theirs another steering wheel ur thinking about..
twisted minis   +1y
They look a shitload better than yours. Lol. They're a 3 spoke design, with chrome trim, and the old school Toyota symbol in the middle as the horn button. Better than the gay ass square wheels that came stock later on.
phatboislim   +1y
o shit thats what i wanted..can u find me one, the places around here dnt have any old toyotas w/ that..
twisted minis   +1y
Fuck man. You should have posted this a few days ago, before I cleaned my garage. I threw almost everything away that was stock...
johnny5   +1y
i had a grant wheel on mine for 4 years but going to get a billit one now lol
no1lowr   +1y
im about the chain or go kart style.
phatboislim   +1y

shit r u fuggin kidding me. i didnt think about steering wheel till today while im here at work..why you throw so much stuff away..rich bastard ROFL
twisted minis   +1y
Because I was cleaning the garage. Anything I didnt need, gone. Shit, I just did it Monday too. I saved the wheel for a while. Like 5 months after I pulled it off. Lol.