threads
Page 1 of 1
Yota Audio Video \  Dimensions of 96-00 4runner buckets??

Dimensions of 96-00 4runner buckets??

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1147
replies 6
following 3

phatboislim   +1y
does anyone know the dimensions of a 96 4runner?? my sis wrecked her 4runner sat night and they're pretty sure its totaled, so i was gona get her seats and put em in my 88 toy...
twisted minis   +1y
Since she's your sister, she might let you get close enough to measure them. They'll fit though.
phatboislim   +1y
naw the car is at the junkyard its not at her crib, but since they'll fit i think its time to go scoop em up. one more question they dont sit u up too high do they b/c im 6'3 i cant have that, ya dig lol
twisted minis   +1y
You could probably put them on seat tracks from a different bucket if they were too high. I doubt they will though. Unless its a late model with power seats.
phatboislim   +1y
naw not power seats they move manually...or i could prolly fab the brackets thats on their too huh. thanks at least i kno they fit. good lookin out
truck action   +1y
If the doors have power windows,get them too,along w/ all the relays. The inner pandels look better,& you will have power mirrors,locks,& windows!
phatboislim   +1y
im not to worried about the power windows and sutff thats pretty much irrelevant. i would like to get those door panels but they wont work that easy and i dont want to do TOO much fabbing on this truck i kinda want to keep it simple and clean...but if i did/do get power windows i want them fab'd in my center console when i get one done so they wont be on the door and the door will be smoother.... man i just got another crazy idea
Page 1 of 1