Page 1 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  '84 headliner???

'84 headliner???

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 3905
replies 15
following 8

84toyo   +1y
In my '84 my headliner has them lil' bars it's like three of 'em do i need 'em to replace my new headliner? i guess they hold it up, but my old headliner overtop of the back window is saggin'. i have my new headliner fabric pick out from e-autotrim texsuede, that is my other question. My truck is gonna be painted a med. forrest green maybe. What should my seats, headliner and floor color be?
kursed   +1y
yes you're going to need the old "bows" and the headliner is going to have to be sewn with new "sleeves" for the bows.. as for color i would go with purple with pink polka dots
oldskewlyota   +1y
lol at kurseD i think that yellow and pink flowers should do the trick. LOL j/k maybe for color i would go kinda an off white maybe even like a sand color that would look really gook i think if not u cant go wrong with black!
twisted minis   +1y
I would have said tan or grey.
84toyo   +1y
KURSED WHAT PART OF VA U FROM
kursed   +1y
hey, im from "da \/\/essssss side" haha staunton, where I81 and I64 meet... and yeah tan, grey, or black are all good choices...
vegasyota94   +1y
tan!!!!!!!!
phatboislim   +1y
revival..how do u remove the headliner..do those 'rods' cause an issue when you're trying to take it down..im about to redo mine w/ tweed..i guess
twisted minis   +1y
For those rods, you just pull them down. They bow the opposite way and then pop out. You also need to pull you front and rear glass.
phatboislim   +1y
i gota take my glass out too?? man fufufufufuck dat shit man lol