threads
Page 1 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  Seth is this what you need?

Seth is this what you need?

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 2841
replies 14
following 4

oldsklminitrk   +1y
Here ya go man these should be the relays ya need.
thread post photo
twisted minis   +1y
Yes, those are both of them! I need the flasher too, but I haven't found mine yet! How much do you want for them? and the tail lights if you have them?
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I still gotta dig up the tailights....I dunno how much you wanna pay for um....Ill let ya make the call
twisted minis   +1y
Is like $5 or so okay? I don't know what a used one is worth. The headlight thing is like $30 new, and the flasher is like $4 new. Then, when you find the tail lights let me know what you want for them too?
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Ok thats cool Id say 20 bucks then for all of it and like a 5 spot for shipping?
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Ok Seth I found the taillight assy but not the lenses ya still want them...there chrome in color.
twisted minis   +1y
So it's like the plastic tail light bucket? Does it have bulbs, I think I might have tossed mine. If so, sure I'll take them. I think I know a place where I can get lenses. How much do you want for those too? And then add on shipping? You have PayPal?
oldsklminitrk   +1y
yeah its just the plastic piece and the bulbs are in is my paypal and like I said 25 bones that with shipping included.Lemme know...I might can get it all out tommorow.
twisted minis   +1y
I'll take em! Sounds like a deal to me. Want me to send the money right now?
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Thats cool man I dont care , just need youre addy