Page 1 of 1
Yota Audio Video \  Blinker Flasher?

Blinker Flasher?

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1525
replies 9
following 5

twisted minis   +1y
Okay, I got my headlight problem worked out. But, the blinkers don't flash. I know there is a "Flasher" or whatever it's called, somewhere. I have a feeling it's burnt out, and thats why they don't flash, they just light up. Now, they're normally by the fuse box, but mine is not. I looked everywhere under the dash. I found the buzzer box (which I removed) and the headlight and running light pieces, but I can't find the one for the blinkers! Anyone know where it is?
johnny5   +1y
the blinkers work off a circuit braker thats what that clicking is "open, close" or "click click" so look for the circuit braker and replace that
phatboislim   +1y
ayo tell me this why do my headlight bulbs burn out so fast, i have had good ones and cheap-Os from ebay and they burn out at the same time pretty much, first the low beam then the high beam. anyone else know about this or have problems??
twisted minis   +1y

Yea, I know about the circuit breaker, know what it looks like too. In Kragen's they were called "Flashers". But, the thing I need help with is finding it. I search all around under the dash for about 20 minutes and I cannot find one for the life of me!
twisted minis   +1y
Does anyone know? This is the last electrical problem I have to sort out.
uselesstoy   +1y
my flasher was just to the left of the steering colum , just mounted on a braket by itself. mine was a pain to pull out and in the prosses i sort of broke it but it started working again but in really random patterns, i thought it was hilarious so i left it in the truck blinking to its own beat.lol. do u touch the headlight bulbs with yer fingers b4 u put them in? if so then the grease from yer fingers burns them out.
truck action   +1y
This is the diagramfor 1988 trucks & 4 Runner's ,may be the same.
hope this is some
If hard the see ,open with picture -fax viewer,it will let you make larger.
twisted minis   +1y
Thanks guys. I'll try looking around for it again.
phatboislim   +1y
naw never i always make sure i dont touch them b/c i know that would cause them to blow out.
twisted minis   +1y
Thats not where it is. This has me completely lost.
Page 1 of 1