Page 1 of 2
Yota Audio Video \  Seats for a 92 Std cab

Seats for a 92 Std cab

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 3055
replies 18
following 11

sitnlow4life   +1y
Hey whats seats are direct bolt-in for my 92 std cab with bench seat?

I want buckets so I was thinking set out of a 89-95 truck with buckets or a 4-runner.

What you guys think
Thanks for the help.
low yota   +1y
no seat is gonna bolt directly in cause most frames on the seats are made for that certian vehicle but you line it up where you want mark the holes and drill them then put a bolt witha nut on the bottom on tighten it down and tack the nut on the underside of the cab personally i would go with 4 runner buckets thats what i got and they are fuckin comfy
ondsil   +1y
stock yota ones from the same year model will bolt straight in man i just went from a split fold bench to a full bench seat no probs at all, the 4runner/surf ones maybe different tho not sure but i would have thought they wouldnt be different, but manufacturers do some weird shit sometimes.
cable   +1y
I put 95 celica buckets in mine,there
comfy,but looks like shit around the tracks,think I'm gonna go with some leather 4-runner buckets
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
my 92 Celica seats where direct bolt in
uselesstoy   +1y
leave the bench. benches are for pimps, easier to get roadhe.... well u get what i mean lol
twisted minis   +1y
thread post photo

I thought about it...
sitnlow4life   +1y
Question I have a bench now and it only has 4 mounting locations.
If a get a set of buckets from a 89-95 Pickup I am gonna need 8 Mounting spots.
Are the holes already in place for me to bolt up to?
Thanks again
uselesstoy   +1y
no, youll have to fab up some inner mounts
lotoy86   +1y
yea the seat belt bolt is where the back rail will line up and the front mount there will just be a hole in the seat rail thats welded to the floor from the factory.