threads
Page 1 of 1
Yota Audio Video \  sub in a 89-96 yota single cab?

sub in a 89-96 yota single cab?

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 1391
replies 7
following 4

ondsil   +1y
Hey im just wondering if you guys/gals have some pics of small sub set ups in a standard cab yota, not between the seats, im talkin behind the seats cause im running a bench seat and i dont have that option. any help would be exalent. im not fussed with the sizes and ive done some research im more just looking for some pics of the set up or even build picks just to give me a few ideas.

thanks
sitnlow4life   +1y
I know Q-logic makes a custom box for a std. cab 89-95 with bench seat.
Sits on the passenger side holds a 10in sub.
Here is the link
almostnothing   +1y
Check out my page.

Click on the jeep profile and then on page 2 you can see pics of a system i did in a standard cab toyota wich consists of 2 ten inch subs and a 4 channel amp all behind the factory bench.. that slides ALL the way back.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Yeah I got a box here at the house that came from Donnie's old toyota ,Its been haning around here for a while it fits behind a bench seat and holds one ten......you come get it Ill give it to ya.
ondsil   +1y

booking the plane ticket now

awesome thanks for this info guys very glad there are people in the know around here.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
lol my bad I didnt know you were in Australia.Lemme see how much it would cost to ship it from work.If it aint much I put it on UPS.
almostnothing   +1y
Don't give him that old ghetto box.. if you're gonna ship him a box let me build a better one! please?
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I knew I could get you to do some work Donnie....LOL
Page 1 of 1