views 12139
replies 114
following 24

90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
sweet, i will see you sunday around noon
lotoy86   +1y
rob man give me a call @678-357-2097 ill give a hand where i can
nvrenufedge   +1y
Baha, with that front end, can add the billet grilles later? I plan on getting that same grille (without the bilet) and would like to add it at a later date.
baha   +1y

Yeah you shouldn't have any problems, it's just a 4x4 toyota grill.

Thanks for the help Nick, Rodney, and Andrew! Does this include even picking up truck bodies?
baha   +1y
Biweekly Update

Well it's starting to look better, the front is cleaned up and ready for new brackets!

Frame on Table

I love being able to work on that table, I'm so glad I built that first.

And these pictures are for reference if anyone is wanting to see what it takes to lay frame.

Here you can see Transmission crossmember will keep the truck up about 1.5" from the ground.

The angle of the picture is misleading but it is 1.5"

I've been told I'll have to Z the front also but I'll see how much once I get to that point, with the table I can make sure it's flat.

nvrenufedge   +1y
Cool, thanks. Sounds kinda funny, but my mom is buying me the grille for X-mas.
vegasyota94   +1y
looks good man, ya that front end sits now on hydroyotas truck. fuckk I've been gone for too long.
baha   +1y
That's cool wish my mother still bought me things man

How are things going Vegas? I was about to come back out there!
baha   +1y
Slowly but Surely

These are just for reference for anyone doing a Z. This is with the transmission crossmember taken out and the engine cross member laying flat.

The front end still still be about 1.5" from laying as shown

And also the frame by the transmission cross member will be about 3/4" from laying flat. Note: there is also some trimming needed where the factory cross members meet the frame rails because they over lap the bottom adding the thickness of the material to the bottom. about 3/16"

Anyway just started the Z. I did a 1.5" Z and angled the section slightly to the rear of the frame so I could raise the engine cross member more with out moving the entire section up higher.

I hate the look of unfinished welds so Raw Finish

Finished welds

And yeah still have a good amount of work before the Z is finished

smctoy   +1y
very nice!