views 4247
replies 31
following 14

kdcgrohl   +1y
very nice! really nice work.
truck action   +1y
Very clean ride,nice work!!
vegasyota94   +1y
looks good man...what side of town are you on?
smctoy   +1y
looks bad ass!
l o w n l o u d   +1y
Very nice, thats one bad Toy there! Love the color and the stance. . .
layed521   +1y
OK time to bring this thread back from the dead. Not much has changed on the truck since the last post other than getting the air all plumbed, & finally after 2 years got the title issues sorted out & being able to register & drive it on the road... legally! lol I trailered it to 2 shows so far this year, Bring the Noize & FFF. It pulled 3rd place in mild class @ Bring the Noize. Next its going DRIVE to West Coast Nationals! Im hopin to get my skin welded on before rollin out, we'll see. I couldn't get the pic code to work right so, heres a link the the latest pic: Until next time ya'll!
layed521   +1y
OK, WCN came & went. What a run that was. I decided after that run, the front of the unicorn needed a new look so... below is a peek into things to come!

thread post photo

Anyone have real good pics of this swap on an 84-88 or advice on the best way to do it? I think to make it easiest Im gonna get the 4runner core support even though it may be wider than the 84-88 core prob be easier to cut off the extra width. Can't be THAT much wider anyway I dont think. I also ditched the civic bucket seats for the 84-88 bench with the arm rest & separate reclining pass/driver seat backs. Well, thats all for now, more pics as progress is made!
mdevaneydesign   +1y
i've got some clear bumper lights for that 4runner bumper i'm tryin to get rid of if you're interested.
layed521   +1y
I actually ditched the 4 runner bumper for the 2wd p/u bumper cause it didnt match up to the FBI mounts.
bigruff   +1y
ARE THEY THE 92-95 CLEAR SIGNALS FOR THE BUMPER? IF SO HOW MUCH SHIPPED TO 85037?