Page 2 of 4
Toyota Pickup Projects \  Project Unicorn

Project Unicorn

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 4246
replies 31
following 14

layed521   +1y
Thanks everyone I'm so excited to see it finally get to where its going. The paint is nice, 1 of the reasons I bought it in fact, but it photographs a lil better than it looks in person. Its gonna get repainted the same color when I get the rest of what I want gone shaved. The rails are mandrel bent from the place I got them: & theyre really good quality too.
lowyota95   +1y
LOOKIN GOOD BRO!!!!
minitrucker29   +1y
Are you going to stay with the same wheels
layed521   +1y
Yes, I've upraded to 18s but same wheels.
minitrucker29   +1y

I love the truck already. I like how you are staying with 18's. Keeping it clean and simple. I wish it was mine. Keep up the great work
layed521   +1y
Thanks man I appreciate it! Yeah I dunno, I was never bit by the BIG wheel bug, lol. I cant wait to get that backhalf done. My boy broke the torch setup on his pattern cutter so no way to make the link tabs or bag brackets at the moment. It will get done soon though. Hope to have new pics by the end of the week, but we'll see.
minitrucker29   +1y
I just have to give props were props are do. Keep us posted on progress. I would appreciate it. Hopefully it can get a feature.
hydroyota   +1y
you can also find tabs at so-cal speed shop on Di and wynn
patriotpop   +1y

Dam, that looks good!!
layed521   +1y
IIIT'S BAAAAACK!

I'm so freakin stoked to have it in my garage again! More pics @: Check out the pics let me know what ya'll think!