threads
Page 6 of 6
Toyota Pickup Projects \  framescr8pintoy- one day itll see the road again.

framescr8pintoy- one day itll see the road again.

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7314
replies 56
following 12

vegasyota94   +1y
looks good man. what all do u have left to do.
framescr8pintoy   +1y
going to forbidden this weekend, gotta try and get my front bumper finished and in bodywork, finish shaving the squirters on hood and get in primer, if i can find the primer possibly reprimer cab, rewire compressors after getting some different fuse blocks/distributer block, refill fluids and start it for the first time in months. past two weeks have been tiring with normal work and then coming home to this. but hey this is what makes it fun/worth it.
stll2hi   +1y
You'll be at FFF...cool. I'll definitely look for your ride. I'll be there with the taco, I'll have to hit you up and finally meet someone from yotascene!!
framescr8pintoy   +1y
so i dont even remember the last time i posted on here but i got good news.....after having issues with the truck at fff 2yrs ago, it sat in the garage for quite awhile, tinkering here and there not getting any where. well finally i started ripping out wiring that was "fixed" by others meaning stuff was bypassed or redone to get the truck running. i slowly started tracing down wires and repairing stuff back to how it was originally. alot of reading and studying the haynes and the other brand manual/schematics. i found i had a bad o2 sensor(damaged wiring at the connector), replaced the efi relay(wasnt testing out too good), replaced ignition switch ( it was acting up intermitantly), while truck was apart i lengthened and rerouted the harness. and after getting this done i finally was able to get an fix engine light (which i wasnt before) checked and i was getting code 41 -tps circuit. replaced the throttle position sensor and boom truck is running again. still have to rethread my distributor mount hole on the head because it got stripped out-easy fix. while the valve cover will be off i need to fix a slight lifter tick. other than that i believe that is hopefully the end of my engine issues and i can get back into finishing this damn truck finally, gotta make it moveable to go to severed in southwest in 2 weeks in phoenix, then continue working on it for FFF in march. oh yeah, im not going to part it out anymore.
framescr8pintoy   +1y
crazy how being able to drive it around the block can re engergize you to work on something.
cable   +1y
Glad to hear ur back on it bro!!!
vegasyota94   +1y
ill come see u when u out here in phoenix. i miss hanging with u man