threads
Page 5 of 6
Toyota Pickup Projects \  framescr8pintoy- one day itll see the road again.

framescr8pintoy- one day itll see the road again.

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 7317
replies 56
following 12

stll2hi   +1y
I love this truck, it's just so smooth looking. Love the bumper too. For a second, I though ours were similar because they are both full smoothies, but you got an Isuzu. Love the shaved lines though. Every time I look at this truck I think about doing it!! Sic ride..
baha   +1y

You can only upload 3 images per post, but if you upload them to your gallery you can post a lot more!

Looks good man! I love how you smoothed out the welds. Is the truck going to be black?
framescr8pintoy   +1y
yes, inside and out will be completely black. including my club logo when i get it painted.
vegasyota94   +1y
you should see all the little things that he has done to that truck... why did u show ur ST <> diamonds u welded onto that shit that no one will see cuz it will be hidden.... that truck is sick... jason does some bad ass work but is to modest to show all the shit he can do. his truck is badass. hell the mazda next to it in his garage is bad ass... cuz jason redid the frame.. hell james truck (hydroyota) is bad ass cuz jason.... and mine will be way bad ass,.... because of jason.. lol
dude u should start making custom parts for extra money.
framescr8pintoy   +1y
update
post photo
post photo
post photo
framescr8pintoy   +1y
update
post photo
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
is that your gas line or air line running right under your exhaust? Like the shock mounting a lot looks stout and clean.
baha   +1y
Looks awesome man I love a blacked out truck
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
forgot to ask, how did you attach the light box for your LED tails?
framescr8pintoy   +1y
from that angle it looks like its right under the exhaust, but its actually down close to the frame. the fuel lines are actually the farthest away, what you can actually see is some of the wiring, which is all in wire loom, as far as led housing i assume youre talking about the skin on the bed, its a grant skin the clear plexi is actually attached using a 2part epoxy, then on each side of the opening are two threaded (basically screws welded to the skin) that the led outer housing bolts too.