threads
Page 5 of 10
Toyota Pickup Projects \  DLA11D. AUSTRALIAN LAYED.

DLA11D. AUSTRALIAN LAYED.

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 23793
replies 93
following 28

lux15m   +1y
Getting paint done as we speak.

So here is a pic of it layed out with the lines disconnected. I need to redo my gearbox cross member as that is holding it from laying out.

thread post photo

thread post photo
lux15m   +1y
I just had my my painted freshly sprayed today. Man it looks awesome with all the body work it has received. I am so stoked it the happiest i ahve been in a while.

Now i have the fun part of getting my motor running..
ryann   +1y
gert some pix up now!!!!

i jusr read u had to do ur gearbox again? what happened? didnt chop it enuff?
lotoy86   +1y
damn lookin good
toyotaman89   +1y
Love the truck!!! I wish i could have someone in oz pull their dash and right hand drive gear and ship it here, and i could ship all my left hand drive to you them!! LOL Wana trade?? j/k if anyone u kno is crazy enuf, id do it!

seriously- the truck is awesome, and the motor swap is the funk!!
superstylin   +1y
[quote="Ryann"]gert some pix up now!!!!quote]

what he said
been waiting to see this bad boy
lux15m   +1y

I actually might have a spare dash later on if things work out. But i doubt i can get to you.

And now for some sneak peaks:

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

I still have to assemble it all again, doors, front end. The front isn't going back on till the motor is installed.
toyotaman89   +1y
truck is lookin awesome man, got a bit of work ahead of ya though, but thats the fun part!! Keep it goin!
lux15m   +1y
Yeah alot of work, but putting back together gives me a chance to make sure every thing is right, and how i want it.

I have at least kept most of the stuff together so it is easier to put back.

I am also lucky enoughto have a neighbour that has lent me his garage to work in, so i don't have to work outside.

Its currently raining, and we have been in drought for 2 years, and now its decides to break the trend.
superstylin   +1y
looking good
photos dont do the colour full justice
i like it