PunisheR YotA

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 12907
replies 104
following 14

vegasyota94   +1y
here is a big article..
i8nt2lo   +1y
I'm gonna have to agree with not running a monoleaf dude. Just cuz nothing has happend YET doesn't mean it won't. People on here are just trying to look for you and the rep that minitruckers have. There's a reason 2 links are not recommended, doesn't mean they don't work, just means there are better alternatives. Same goes for the monoleaf.

As for the drag blocks, not my style, personally. If dragging is your main concern, I'd say work on getting your frame to the ground and skip on all the bolt on BS. Obviously you're running into some issues with bolt on stuff according to the pictures. You wouldn't get a body kit to look body dropped, so why bolt on crap to look like you're truly dragging frame??

As for the bodydrop, I channeled mine. As long as you have mostly a stock undercarriage, which you seem to do (exhaust), it should be fairly simple. Understand you'll have to cut the area around the frame AND cut and lower the body mounts. I also had to recess my clutch into the cowl and tub the firewall for 18's. Mind you, my truck already layed frame. I got to the pinch on a 98 Tacoma with about a 2 3/4" body drop. Pretty much cut for the two frame rails and cut for the tranny tunnel. I'd also suggest to try to get your sheetmetal bent for you, just looks better and it's stronger.

And just curious, what kind of welder are you using? Is it a gas welder? Just askin' cuz a 4 link is a pretty important part that you want to make sure is very strong and very correct. Just trying to help with all this man...good luck.
n2bnlow   +1y
Drag it.
1time   +1y

Good information and good looking out.
2thpic   +1y
timing chain guides broke so it's a almost complete motor tare down.
thinking about taking out 6 more bolts and do a complete rebuild. lol

but right now it's snack time, chocolate-dipped jalapeno's yum-yum
thread post photo
2thpic   +1y
ok, my 22r is in the mist of being taken apart. the timing chain guilds broke so it's for the most part a rebuild, after all it 90% apart anyways. so my thoughts are to buy new pistons, cam, brgs. and maybe lifters and go all the way with it.
cam i going with an rv
pistons i don't know yet. thoughts on this would be good...
2thpic   +1y
i also came up with a new idea on my bed issue after look at a truck in the minitruckin mag.
baha   +1y

LOL That's the first time I saw chocolate jalapenos! I bet it would taste good with some bacon
2thpic   +1y
my sis is one of them chocolate candy decorator people that makes stuff for them high-end parties and peps.
2thpic   +1y
newest mod to the yot.......
thread post photo

wordpress image hosting
thread post photo

adult image hosting
thread post photo

upload pngpng
thread post photo

png upload