Page 4 of 4
Max Projects \  project mighty simple

project mighty simple

Max Projects
views 6449
replies 35
following 5

baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
well much has been going on with my truck...i need control arms...stock is ok. Besides that i am doing a major clean on the garage..
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
nothing new doing a major clean up on the garage...plus i have to go through some parts. A i have to get a game plan for what i can do with no funds for my project....which is bad cause i am gonna need different rear..stock uppers for now... material, and a few link ends....

ill keep you all posted...thanks for looking
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
getting ready for the body drop.. I got the cab cleaned out besides dash and column. Gotta clean out from under the hood and do away with all stuff i wont need.

i will have a list of stuff that will be for sale...it will be a good bit since i am going with SBC, auto, high trans. tunnel.....
95 mighty max 2.4 5 speed truck parts....
radiator, bench seat, carpet, condenser, computer, wiring, coil springs, gas tank-complete, rear end, and the list will grow with smaller items such as sensors and things of that nature---
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
well today i got the cab all stripped down on the inside and boxed all the parts up. I almost got the cab ready for the body drop.

Tomorrow i am gonna put up all my parts then strip down the front end and get it put away and finish the inside of the cab.

I am taking a break from the frame work and prepping for other things. Also doing small things like shaving gas door, antenna, along with searching for parts and getting things in order to sell.

once i get this thing ready to start the body drop ill pull it into the garage and hope to knock out the cab in a weekend. we'll see.
thanks for looking ...here are some pics..

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
here is an update...

Got all the windows and stuff taped up. Got to get the door panels off still.
thread post photo

thread post photo

Pulled passenger side fender. Removed antenna assembly. Started to shave it. I went ahead and cut out a rectangle since sust filling in the circle wasnt gonna give me the right contour. I will have other pics of that tomorrow...
its my first time and i think i am doing fairly well.
thread post photo

Since a non welding wanna be truck builder started to bag this thing..the rear was screwed up. Not acceptable. It was crooked. the welds had ZERO PENETRATION. I made one cut and then hit it with a hammer and it fell slam off after two wacks. Look at what it looked like from underneath....

thread post photo

on top
thread post photo
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
Here are some of the bad welds and it coming apart and whatknot..

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

this one wasnt even touched and look at how its just metal laying on metal...at the bottom of the weld...

thread post photo

I ALSO TALKED TO NATHAN OVER AT BALLISTIC FABRICATION.. GOT SOME TUBE, JAM NUT, BUNG AND A BALLISTIC FORGED ROD END. GREAT PEOPLE, SERVICE, PRICES, ETC. I HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THESE GUYS FOR A WHILE. NOTHING BUT GOOD SO I FIGURED I WOULD TRY THEM OUT.

thanks for looking ill be updating soon..