Page 2 of 4
Max Projects \  project mighty simple

project mighty simple

Max Projects
views 6450
replies 35
following 5

baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
here is a lil update. a few things need to be adjusted then it will be welded out. The back section should be done within a few days. then onto the front. thanks for looking. AND I WANT TO THANK MY FRIEND BEN FOR ALL THE TIME AND WORK HE HAS PUT INTO THIS BUILD.

thread post photo

thread post photo
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
A lil update ...well there isnt much of one except that it is getting a 1.5- 2 inch body drop. tomorrow is gonna be a big day for my truck. alot should get done tomorrow.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
the back is done pretty much. just need to clean up some things. mount tank, compressor, valves, and plum it.
Tomorrow it is onto the front which is fairly simple. its looking good and moving quite fast considering me and bens schedules. thanks for looking and please leave comments im open for those such things.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
well not much of an update. should be able to drive this thing next week. i am about to go pick up the bed and get started on it. gonna raise it about 8 inches and keeping the factory look--even the tubs. Ben is on the front and should have it bagged out by monday. well everything besides the shocks.

thanks for looking ill have some pics of it today. the rear is complete as far as links and bars.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
well guys its been a while and things are taking a turn.

Now the plan is triangulated lower control arms. Stuff is on the way for triangulated lcas.

Getting uppers within a week or so.

i can lay on a 30 inch diameter tire in the rear as of now. cant wait till the body drop...lol. WITH MINIMAL PINION ANGLE CHANGE>......

THANK YOU BEN FOR ALL THE WORK. YOU ARE THE MAN.

There is lots of work to be done..

thanks for looking please comment or criticize....----spelling
metalbender1   +1y
theres alot to be said for a few cold beers and the help of some knowledgeable, skilled freinds! looks like your project is coming to life. hope your having fun building it, as that is the true enjoyment of our hobby getting to drive it when your done is just a bonus! keep up the good work lets see it done
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
yeah that is the truth..

all the parts for triangulating the lca's came in the other day.
NOW I HAVE TO GET IT DONE AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WHEN WHERE AND HOW.

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME DOING TRIANGULATED LCA'S

do i need to wait till i get my uppers and install my drop spindles........any help would be great....thanks for looking
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
well me and the guy that was doing alot of the work had a mis-communication and the truck is at my house and it is far from done.

he totally screwed up the front. the back was supposed to be set up so that nothing would hit the ground besides the frame. but the gas and air tank are on the ground when the front is up and the back is down..

no big deal but just a little set back.

about 6 months and this will be done besides the drive train... i want a big ass diesel engine.. big one like full size chevy or ford status

THANKS FOR LOOKING
Post was last edited on Aug 02, 2010 03:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
well guys a little bit of an update.

i am going to store now to get some materials for cleaning up the welds and getting it painted. I have to move a few things and make some brackets for my valves. besides that i am moving onto the little free things that are needed so i can save some money to get my uppers then 2'' drop spindles.

the triagulating isnt going to happen now. BECAUSE i ordered some LCA's last week.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
well it has been a while. i have had a lot going on lately. i got the Z itself done. now i am moving onto the the front crossmember and motor mounts next.

THE REAR SETUP STILL NEEDS SOME WORK.

Overall this is coming along slowly

ill throw some pics up sometime.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING