Page 1 of 4
Max Projects \  project mighty simple

project mighty simple

Max Projects
views 6445
replies 35
following 5

baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
Well here are some pics. Ill fill in the details on how i scored this truck. What i have done and plan to do with the help from a few friends.
sorry the pics are giving me hard time idk enjoy
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Oct 22, 2010 03:10. This post has been edited 1 times.
metalbender1   +1y
looks like this max is in for airbags and a fourlink to me, enjoy your project!
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
yeah.. thats whats coming

its got 150k original miles. 5 speed. MINT CONDITION. The title was jacked up but its all good now.

So far:
3rd brake light shaved. (its for sale)
Mirror swap-chrome mazda b series mirrors in place of stock mirrors mint--(which are for sale)
pioneer cd deck with remote and flip down.for now.

next on the list---
C-notch
bags, rear setup then the front
shaved doors-- i got the poppers and material just need time and a little assistance.
tailgate handle
and maybe rain/drip rails.

thanks for looking
Post was last edited on Nov 26, 2010 02:11. This post has been edited 1 times.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
i just got home and i dont feel like doing much but i have to throw this other mirror on and that is one small step down.

after work tomorrow i plan on cleaning up my work area and get to work on my notch.

more pics will be up tomorrow

thanks for looking
slow50   +1y
looks good now start cutting it.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
i made a little progress today. I started with removing my gas tank and the round crossmember. Got most everything out the way.

.just some more cleaning up and prepping the area and ill tack the two side plates on each side. Put some braces in between the plates and ill prolly end it there with the frame and finish up my shaved door kit....

......which i pulled from my mazda b and got it about half way done this evening.i will have system installed tomorrow. will leave the fine tuning for a later date

i also got my other mirror on today. It looks better with the chrome b mirrors.
And thats the rear i am prolly gonna be using in the one pic..and YEAH it came off my mazda too....

more pics will be up tomorrow

thanks for looking

Post was last edited on Oct 22, 2010 08:10. This post has been edited 1 times.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
well what can i say i had some beers, a cookout, and went to the mud bogg yesterday. i need to finish up a few things then its to a friends house to get this thing underway.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
well here are some pics of the progress so far. My buddy is going to town on it. It should be fully bagged out and driving by next monday. if not time is not a issue. I am hoping to be able to fund a body drop and lend a hand asap.

its coming along fairly well.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
slow50   +1y
looking good. are you gona rais the bed floor? i was gona do like you and use the stock tank but that thing is way tall.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y

yeah future plans are to raise the bed floor. My compressor and tank will also be mounted right there behind the gas tank. the air-tank will tuck up behind the roll pan area.

hope to have an update after the day is over with..THANKS FOR LOOKING.