Detroit Autorama

Northeast Events
views 4822
replies 18
following 10

low95xlt   +1y
git r done
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
Hey won't have it there couple things ended up falling through.

I will be there covering the show though so look for me with my camera and exploited customs work shirt on saturday.
baha   +1y
hey will you still be covering it for YourSceneMag ?
yeah schmuck

Camera comes in on Monday
laidranger99   +1y
the autorama.... ridler award...the badest street rod of the year is determined that that show... well thats pretty much what it is.. Foose won the riddler award last year with a 1.8 million dollar 36 chevy which took over 10 years to design and build... and watch out for TNT customs from GA.. they won best paint last year with a 400,000 dollar 37 ford... anyone who lives even a little bit close should go to this show... the street rods at this show will be the most custom and best quality stuff you have ever seen in your life..
rangerdrgnonyou   +1y
This show is off the hook. My painter put it in my a$$ pretty hardcore so I won't be taking any of my toys. I will be helping my buddy setting his ride on thursday though. So I will hook it up with some before hand pictures..lol....if I'm sober enough that is...I plan on getting wasted.....

Hey Chris if you want to roll let me know my buddy in NC is having a huge bash at his house on Saturday if you want to come through. I know he is suppose to be suppling the beer and what not.....oh buddy I'm gonna be hammered dogshit!!!!! =)
Cool.. yeah i will let you know closer to the weekend about Saturday.

You going to be down at autorama on saturday? Im guessing I will be there before noon as I think im working till 11 and will just leave from there.
rangerdrgnonyou   +1y
I'm not sure if I'll be down there that early on saturday but I will down there for sure for most of the day. Just give me a shout and let me know whats up.
alright sounds good. yeah i will be there for while becuase im covering the show for Baha and the mother lord site of his creation.