Page 1 of 2
Northeast \  Ohio Scene

Ohio Scene

Northeast Events
views 6655
replies 12
following 10

slammedxonair   +1y
Hey everybody I just wanted to let you know about the latest scene site from BAHA. It's only been up for a couple days and is allready gaining members. The site is great for networking your local custom auto scene!
1990b26akathebeast   +1y
hell yea. thats awesome. now we need to get more ohio members on here!
tofnlows10   +1y
im in.
slammedxonair   +1y
xjoewhitex   +1y
Ohio what?!
bonewerx   +1y
any of you guys close to dayton???? im like 45 mins from dayton...in richmond, IN
bagged89mazda   +1y
fuck i thought there wasn't any mini-truckers in ohio LoL jk.. I 've Been in Girard for 2wks straight - and only saw 1 s10 - extended cab possibly a extreme with a body kit at a resturant the whole time i was there . and a Donk cutless on some 30 inch wire wheels. I travel back and forth to ohio to pa on average 2-3 days - to 4-days a week . I'M thinking about a mbs meet in Girard if someone is interested hit up denny's or some fun place where mini-truckers can be what we are MINITRUCKERS! lol . Let the kaoss begin !

MIKE.
bagged89mazda   +1y
site is down .
mazdachik   +1y
would be great 2 see this site running again. i know quite a few minitruckers in ohio. just gotta know where 2 look.
baha   +1y
We should be bringing this site back this year! We are waiting until we are ready to link all sites in the your scene network