Page 1 of 2
Northeast \  Any MASSHOLES here

Any MASSHOLES here

Northeast Events
views 5456
replies 12
following 11

lomazda92   +1y
just wondering if there are any people from mass on here.
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Hmmm....Well I was born there. Does that count? I only lived there for like 4 years. Now my Mom just got back from there visiting family.
blownvq   +1y
Sure are! Up here in Rutland MA! 92 B260oi 4x4...Fully restored.
slamsonthedawgmaster   +1y
damn dude!!! just realized that out of all of Bscene there aren't that many members in the good ol' new england area...i'm in CT and i got a couple members that are new to the scene but as a whole there isn't too many of us....most of the "so called" minitruckers i've seen in the north east are all S10 guys or their parents built their trucks..(most of these guys dont know what they are running or what was done to their trucks) or they traded some junker for a bagged truck that someone hacked up...we gotta get everybody in the northeast together this year somehow..
blownvq   +1y
I'm in! Not many mazda's up here because most of them dissolved years ago due to the salt on the roads.
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
You think New England is bad....I haven't seen a bscener from MS yet...besides me.
speedster93b   +1y
i think there are more canadians than anything else!!
89bseries   +1y
whats up guys groton, ma/nashua, nh....

anybody got parts? haha....i need a reg cab short box....mine is how shall i say....rappped
itslikewhooa   +1y
doesn't look like anyone has posted here in a while... but I'm up in NH check out my build process in the under construction forum..
4roach2killa0   +1y
413 in this joint...rocking a 1987 b2200 SE-5... in the field of mass