Page 1 of 2
Northeast \  Detroit Autorama

Detroit Autorama

Northeast Events
views 4818
replies 18
following 10

rangerdrgnonyou   +1y
I know their is only a few of you in here from MI, but I know alot of people travel here for it. I was wondering if anyone else was contenplating taking their ride or going for the show.

I know its a little early for this as autoramas not till the end of febuary just figured I'd put it out their.
wanna b lower   +1y
Do you know where and when it is? I dont wanna sound retarted but im new to the truck scene, what kind of show is this? Is it a custom truck show or like a bunch of new concept cars?
rangerdrgnonyou   +1y
Its a who is who of hot rod shows. Some of the best hot rods around the nation. There is also a decent amount of mini trucks and rice burners. The quality of the hot rods that incorpirate air-ride and build their own frames and what not are out of this world.

I'm not exactly sure when it is. I think its the end of Febuary or being of March.
daweezi   +1y
damn that sounds like a bad ass show, wish i could go
low95xlt   +1y
i wish n e of mey 3 trucks would be there , ram no where near started, ranger hahaha no and the little woemsn crewcab long bed not even left to start yet, damn m,y luck
tuckin eh   +1y
I'll be there all weekend. I may even be entering. a friend in my club is going to show his truck for sure so regardless if my truck is put back together by then i'll be chillen there the whole time with him. look for the 20/20 kustoms trucks and I'll be floatin around. Ontario plates you can't miss us canucks lol.
low95xlt   +1y
damn canucks LOL j/p gotta love ya guys for beer and hockey
scrp1day   +1y
well im not goin but whoever does better taqke some bad ass pics!
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
I always heard good things about this show and talked about going a few time when i lived back in oho but never got around to it ... maybe one yr i will when i'm up visiting fam back in ohio!
rangerdrgnonyou   +1y
I hope to see all of you there....I have a month and a half to finish the 89 to register =) My goal is to take that biatch...