Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  Relocating for Bags

Relocating for Bags

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 938
replies 4
following 2

sinyard   +1y
Hey guys im new to rangerscene and was hoping to get some advice. I am in the slow process of bagging my 94, and was wanting some insight on this. Will these need to be relocated for clearance? One is for the inner fuse panel and the other is part of the wiring harness?? Advice would be most appreciated.

thread post photo
sinyard   +1y
Maybe some more info would be nice huh? I just Run 245/45/17's
baha   +1y
That helps man but this is still a very general question

We can definitely help you out, but we need to know what the final goal is like do you plan to lay frame only? Is a body drop in the future? Just to make sure can you take pictures of the part of the wire harness you can worried about? Also are you sticking with the ibeams, or using a custom suspension for example using a Toyota Truck frame clip?

I'll have to dig up some pictures but you will have to raise the fuse box up.
sinyard   +1y
Hmm well there is suppose to be a picture attached, and for now yes just laying frame. This is my first bag job and maybe a bodydrop in the long run, but im not exactly worried about that yet. I know how im going to move the Battery, and the fuse box. but the 2 that mount low on the firewall just under the clutch fluid canister got me stumped...
sinyard   +1y
Ok you might have to be logged in Rangerscene to see this but try this link to see what im talking about.

Page 1 of 1