Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  Lifting an 01 Ford Edge

Lifting an 01 Ford Edge

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 820
replies 2
following 2

sliccslider   +1y
Just wondering if I want to life my edge in the front if I put a 3" lift spindle and get new shocks is there anything else I will have to do. Also with the 2" blocks in the back will I have to lift the rear anymore if so what should I use? So besides tires and new rims anything else I would need? thanks
baha   +1y
You shouldn't need shocks if it's just a spindle lift, but for the rear if you add the blocks you will need longer shocks, and also longer ubolts. Also keep an eye on the pinion angle but the blocks should be angled to compensate for that.

Only other things I can think of is keep an eye on the brake line in the rear where it connects to your axel, and the parking break just make sure they arn't put on extra stress due to the lift.

You could always measure to double check but with the spindle lift alone the truck should shit almost level without the blocks.

Good Luck! Can't wait to see pics. Do you have any before pictures?
sliccslider   +1y
The rear already has the 2" blocks they come stock on the edge. I am jsut wanting to lift the front with a spindle and just checking to see what all is involved. So just spindles tires and rims should do then. thanks
Page 1 of 1