Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  Baggin a 99 Ranger

Baggin a 99 Ranger

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1029
replies 1
following 2

throwback ranger   +1y
Alright, I have a general idea on how to bag the truck. Just got done doing a 61 Chevy Belair and a 04 Ford F-150. both we used the stock gas tank cause it didn't drag but with my 99, i am questioning it. My notch total height is 12 inches but inside the notch only kicks up 8 inches. I am running 20s with 255/45/20s. The notch i made at school out of 2x4 tubing. Now will I have to move my fuel tank or be able to raise it? And what will i have to move under the hood. I lose my washer fluid tank but anyone know what else i might have to move? Really Appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.
one_lo_mini   +1y
well youve prolly already figured out alot, I dont know a whole lot about actually doing everything, but I know a lil. I have a body dropped 99 on 20's with the 3.0. As far as removing and relocating, i had to remove AC, wiper bottle, fenders, relocate radiator coolant container, intake, fuse box. I'm on 255/30/20s, had to tub the firewall cause of the body drop, z frame, I have a fuel cell, You will def. have to relocate the gas tank. Umm.. You might have to do something with your tranny crossmember, either get a custom one made or buy something pre fabbed, zing the frame kinda bypasses this, but alot more time/money
Page 1 of 1