Ranger Suspension \  95 4.0 front bag setup problems

95 4.0 front bag setup problems

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1438
replies 4
following 4

rangerdanger   +1y
Hey guys,

Ive got a 95 splash, has the 4.0 in it. Ive got the rear bagged, ready to do the front. Im just wondering what problems i might run into while doing it, that way i wont get to pissed off. lol.
minitrukinranger   +1y
Whatever you do, when you build the bag brackets off the side of the frame, use the thickest metal you can find and reinforce the hell out of it. I've seen some thick azz plate brackets be bent to shit after a while of riding with airbags.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
be ready to notch for tie rods both sides... the radius arm xmember.. if some suicide doors will need the bar cut off cuz your exhaust manifolds will b in the way when you install it.... depending on wheel size you may have to lose a/c and get ready to do somethign with your battery... i cut out the box and turned it sideways so it sat behind the drivers side headligth still but its sittin the other way... good luck man
rangerdanger   +1y
yea ive got the ssd bag brackets and xmembers. Im running some 15" baby moons with a low low pro tire. Ive done some cutting a relocating under the hood. but i should be alright
bodydropped85   +1y
make the bag brackets al most strait up and down insted of layd back so far, they dont get lift for shit.
Page 1 of 1