Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  frame boxing

frame boxing

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 2043
replies 9
following 4

stylinranger   +1y
what do you guys think its just tacked for now....prolly gonna be a while before we get back to it gotta do oil pump for dads truck

baha   +1y
Please don't take this the wrong way man but I think it would look better if by boxing the frame in you welded in the plate flush with the outside so it looked like a solid piece of tubing when your done.

Can't wait to see more progress!
stylinranger   +1y
what about just cutting the lip off
bodydropped85   +1y
no i would definlaty move the plate out like baha said. definatly make a stornger weld also.
stylinranger   +1y
anyone got any pics i just dont see how you could match it up good with all the cruves...
thanx
bodydropped85   +1y
i cut the very lip stait on gumps rear rails, just found the 2 striatest spots and made a line w/a strait edge.
thread post photo
96rangerxlt   +1y
yeah it took a while to make those pieces on my frame. i used poster board and trace the shape of the frame, and then trimmed it w/ scissors until it fit the frame exactly how i wanted it to. then i traced it out on plate, cut it out, and ground it until it fit like i wanted. got it welded up, then me and james got a 6 pack of sparks and a stack of grinding wheels and went to work on it. looking back on it, i should have done like i am now and built a backhalf.
stylinranger   +1y
WTF is sparks lol
bodydropped85   +1y
6% by volume alcoholic energy drink
96rangerxlt   +1y
LOL i just noticed the sparks can in the picutre LMFAO
Page 1 of 1