Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  co2 bottle mounts

co2 bottle mounts

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1532
replies 7
following 4

framedragger2   +1y
anyone know where i can find some, i was going to build em but its faster and easier to buy them, ive got the 50 gal bottle, the big one. someone hit me up, if i cant find any, i guess ill have to build them.
96rangerxlt   +1y
not sure where to buy bottle mounts from... i know a few places sell them just can't think of them off the top of my head.

btw, you don't want to run CO2 on a air suspension. run nitrogen or helium. CO2 is too cold of a gas and it will probably freeze your valves.
framedragger2   +1y
yeah its pretty damn cold, but so far i havent had them freeze my valves yet. only thing with nitrogen is it doesnt last as long as c02, but there inturn it doesnt have as much moisture as co2 either, but im not too sure about helium, ive never ran it and i dont know of anyone that has, do you know of anyone thats running it? whats the benifits of helium over the other two
96rangerxlt   +1y
i think helium is what gauge magazine runs in that hopper s10. helium is stored at incredibly high pressures (4000+ psi). it is definitely a little faster than Nitrogen, but a guy on SSM who uses it says it doesn't last as long as nitrogen and helium is more expensive.
framedragger2   +1y
hummm. well that sucks donkey dicks, damn id hate to have to replace bottles every couple days, so far mine lasts about two weeks, thats with hopping it and playing with it everyday for about 2 hours at a time.
dkm30263   +1y
suicide has bottle mounts now and so does arsuperstore. If you call up to suicide they will pretty much make whatever you want now.
jetmodifydranger   +1y
I believe Ricky at WHYNOTFAB still offers brackets for all different types of bottles. If nothing else just hit him up and see if they can make you some since they are all custom made anyhow. I know one of his club members from the Texas chapter has a shop that makes them so you can ask about it at least.
framedragger2   +1y
thanx for the info guys, i just talked to one of my buddys in louisiana and he told me his good friend just bought a flow jet for like 13gs, so since im in mobile im gonna drive over there and see if we can make some custom ones to match a few things going on my truck (my mazda). but if that falls through for any reason im gonna give whynotfab a call, he does some pretty good work so i trust him.
Page 1 of 1