Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  link bars

link bars

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1496
replies 8
following 4

stylinranger   +1y
whoiuld it be ok to run all four bars forward two outside the frame rails and two inside and run a panhard bar
drgitfgt   +1y
do a traditional forward 4 link (you can even run the long bars on the outside of the frame) and do a nice notch and bridge and do some crazy tubing and just make it bad ass! haha
t baggin98   +1y
you can pretty much run your bars however you want them, theres so many differant ways. i used to run a 3 link with a panhard bad but i switched it up to a parallel 4 link with a panhard bar.
bodydropped85   +1y
if you mean making it a parallel 4 link then yes that would work, but then y not run all on the outside or inside?
t baggin98   +1y
thats how ive ran both of my set ups. with my 3 link i ran 2 bars on the outside of the frame to the forward leaf spring mount and i put in a crossmember in about 8in forward of the pumpkin and ran my 3rd link bar to that from the top of the pumkin. i just used tractor links for my bars since theres plents of tractor shops in oklahoma. then with my parallel 4 link its outside the frame. then of course i ran both panhard bars.
stylinranger   +1y
2 inside and 2 outside is the easier way for me to do it. is there any places to get helm joints online r panhard bar cheap
drgitfgt   +1y
where are you located? we make a lot of the 4 links for Pebble Pushers and some other smaller clubs and whatnot..if you're not too far away, we can make some for you too! haha
stylinranger   +1y
arkansas
drgitfgt   +1y
oh..if you were a little closer or if you could bring the truck out here we could do it for ya
Page 1 of 1