Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  5 gallon tank

5 gallon tank

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1184
replies 6
following 4

515customs   +1y
Dose any body have any info on where to get this tank.

SD is out and dosent know when thay will get more. E-valves dosent know when thay will get them eather. So im thinking thay must be made by some one else. Its the right size and ports for what i want to do.I just cant find any. Thanks for the help.
95lowtide   +1y
have you called SD and asked them for sure if its sold out? hell, check out exploitedcustoms.com since they carry air ride stuff.
515customs   +1y

thay dont have the one i want. What im looking for is the high PSI.
96rangerxlt   +1y
I am sure that Mike can get it for you. Plus his customer service is better than anyone elses. Almost all of his orders ship the same day or day after. Usually 2 days is the max of shipping. Check with him and see what he can get. I haven't seen anybody but SD selling these tanks and plenty of people run 200 psi. Never heard of a tank blowing up yet for being only 50 psi over. It would take alot more than that to blow a tank up. I had a Viair tank in my truck for a while and ran it to 200 regularly and never had a problem.
515customs   +1y
I plan on runing nitrogen so i want the highest PSI tank i can find.
bodydropped85   +1y
most tanks pressure rating is for safe operation. my walmart 7gallon airtank(ghetto i know, but all ihad when i drug ahole in my 5 gallon) it has seen over 250 psi and no problems. most burst pressure on tanks is around 350/400 psi.
Page 1 of 1