Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  suspension

suspension

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 3054
replies 16
following 10

pureaffection24   +1y
How much and were can i get some i-beams at a good price?
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
ebay... $200-350

i have chassis tech/belltechs other people like the DJM Dream beams better
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
ebay... $200-350

i have chassis tech/belltechs other people like the DJM Dream beams better
baha   +1y
yea I'm with CJ I have the chassis tech, the chassis tech/bell tech is the best design IMO because it's a true Ibeam design but all brands will work fine. DJM has an advantage if you decide to bag your truck because it provides more clearence for the engine cross member. I don't know about the Bell tech beams but the chassis tech beams have a steering limiter some feel this is a disadvatage because you can't make as sharp as a turn, but it can also be looked at as an advantage by limiting your steering so your wheels/tires will never hit your inner fenders/frame while turning

yea bla bla bla

I'll have a set for sale at the end of summer for $200 if you can wait
wicked mayhem   +1y
djm beams for 309 from summit..
bodydropped85   +1y
the steering limiters are to keep the tire/rim from rubbing the shoock bolt on the radius arm. i planned on baggin mine one day,thats y i got djms on mine in the first place
wicked mayhem   +1y
do djms come with the steering limiters on it already? my belltechs had em but they were big enough.. i still rubbed the crap outta my radius arms with a 8" wide wheel.. but i made the stop bigger..
bodydropped85   +1y
no they dont.
96rangerxlt   +1y
If you plan on bagging it in the future, I would go ahead and buy the DJM beams unless you just plan on yota clipping it. Had my DJM beams on for 2 years and had no problems with them at all except that Ibeams are the worst suspension design ever put out by Ford and whoever designed them should be shot.
pureaffection24   +1y
thanks I plan on bagging the whole truck next month, so i can get the rest of the truck half way ready for showfest. I already got my bags and compressor and tank for the back of my truck.