Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  i dont no what to get

i dont no what to get

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 726
replies 3
following 4

shavenotbagged   +1y
ALright im plannin on baggin my front right now on my 95 since i havnt decided what kina bridge?4 link ima do and anywayz i was wondering like what to get casue i want to have fbss what actually makes it do all that the valves or someting

I already bought
firstone 2500 bag2
viar 450 comrpessors

thats it i dont no what size tank i should get or antthing my buddy to run 3/8 line with 1/2 inch valves said it runs faster so its cool imjust lookin for some help one hwat i should get im prolly gonna buy everythign from suicidedoors.com so if anyone can help taht would help me out alot ,
draginassranger   +1y
i live about an hour away from akron...so is the front bagged and you are doing the back? or are you just starting to do the front? if you are doing the front you need upper and lower mounts. i'd go with 1/2" lines and valves if i was you. just my own opinion though
dwarfranger   +1y
your system is only going to run as fast as its smallest component. so if you have 3/8 line and 1/2in valves its only going to be as fast as having 3/8 valves.
i h8 hites   +1y
ur gonna need 4 valves for the front alone. 2 on each side and that will let u hit sides. i got 3/8 everything on my truck now and i wish i had 1/2 inch lift. the drop is fine, but the lift gets aggravatin after a while...hope this helps
Page 1 of 1