Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  hopin?

hopin?

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1039
replies 7
following 7

dflated19   +1y
OK i have a 95 ranger. and i want to hop maybe a foot or so on the "weekends" if you kno what i mean. im goin with 1/2 valves, 5/8 lines, and HE7 dualport bags that can handle 400 psi. WHen i take it to shows or want to show it off i just throw on the nitrgoen tank and poof? How much height will 300 psi nitrogen get me?
bodydropped85   +1y
hopin breaks shit and rattles EVERY thing. my buddies explorer hopped a foot all 4 wheels already broke the 4 link and replaced all the bolts in the front suspension...
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
booo hoping
tiger   +1y
I'd like to build me a hopper...but do it with hydros, and where the only purpose of the car was to hop. It's insane how high they'll go these days. I remember a few years back when 60" was the record....
dropteck   +1y
If you do a hopper go with air. The first shot is amasing.
thread post photo

Dropteck
dropteck   +1y
we made 84" at 500psi.
96rangerxlt   +1y
Yeah I've seen first hand with Jason's explorer how bad hopping beats something up. When you say "hopping it on the weekends", is this your daily driver? I'm not saying that you couldn't drive a hopper everyday, but if you really get serious about hopping you are going to break stuff, something that will leave you stranded if its your only transportation.
i h8 hites   +1y
yeah hoppin can get pretty expensive real quick. mine doesnt hop and i still used to break motor mounts hittin side to side.
Page 1 of 1