threads
Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  proper air bags for front of 95 Splash?

proper air bags for front of 95 Splash?

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 949
replies 7
following 5

95lowtide   +1y
im getting ready to order my air ride kit (FINALLY!!) from SuicideDoors.com and was wondering what is the best size bags to run up front on my 95 Splash? im running DJM Dream Beams up front and stock rims with 205/65/15 tires. i do not want the bags to rub what-so-ever. ive seen people suggest different ones and i just want the best for my $$. thanks for the help
bodydropped85   +1y
re62 slam speacliaties. and dont get SD brackets. if you do modify them so the angle of the bag is horrendus.
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
Slams would have to agree. Great Bags
95lowtide   +1y
cool...notes taken down.

also, im looking at this rear bag bridge ://suicidedoors.com/Generation2BridgeKit.php and it asks for axle size. whats the axle size for the 93-97 Ranger Splash? thanks!! sorry for the dumb questions but bagging is completely new to me.
baha   +1y
Before you buy the bridge kit just to let you know bags over the axle will give you the stiffest ride. If you have a 4cyl the axle size is the 7.5 so you need the lower bag brackets for the 2.5" diameter tube, 4.0L 3" diameter tube, I duno about the 3.0 I'm sure James knows
95lowtide   +1y
im not worried about how stiff it rides. im used to it being rough riding and sh-t with the static drop i have now.
layingframe89   +1y
yeah dude save urself the trouble and dont join that bandwagon stay away from SD front ranger mounts they suck ass
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
My axle is actually 3" dia and 2.75" dia. About 1/4-1/2 way down the axle tube it kicks down a little bit. If that's the case with yours get the 2.75" dia axle brackets and then just open up the one side to accept 3" diameter.

I've heard that silver star brackets are made to accept a bag alot better then SD brackets are.
Page 1 of 1