Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Bolt on Bag Kit KP components

Bolt on Bag Kit KP components

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 4102
replies 19
following 9

baha   +1y
Welp Im out this is how I was going to make my kit but they beat me to it and it looks bad arse! Found this on another website

xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
ya i saw that recently... looks killer but for $1100(i think) without bags tanks and comps its a bit pricey for bolt on... i'd rather weld on a SD.com 4 link for less. Id really like to see that thing side to side tho!
baha   +1y
Dude 1100 isn't bad at all thats about the going rate for a bolt on kit, even if you spend the $330 on the SD weld on kit you still would need to buy or make cross members, shocks, shock mounts, the rear links, and you still would have to worry about setting it up right
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
I give them credit its killer and to save you the time on designing and placing things in the right place is awesome but for $1100ish... i'll go buy the SD.com 4link, shock mounts, bridge and all bags, valves and tanks for under $1100 to do the rear. I dunno if its just me but every1 dogs the s10 guys for all the bolt-ons... this just makes it easier for Rangers to fall into that category.. I like it that Rangers r "harder" more work to bag cuz it makes them that much better to see one the streets or at a show! I give KP a lot of credit for finally coming out with something as slick as that no doubt I dont knock them one bit!
baha   +1y
I hope we have some time before that happens, atleast we have things like a million rivets, tie rods that will hit the frame, a gas tank that hangs below the frame with little room to move it up and other things that will keep rangers out of that category hopefully lol
bodydropped85   +1y
lol fuck the million rivets lol
layingframe89   +1y
yes dam the rivets god there is so many of them dam things

at the ford plant i know the rivets robot has the hardest job lol
fon_sigon   +1y
I was talking to Nick from AVS and he said that thing looks amazing. My only concerns about the KP kit are: 1.)Does the gas tank still hang below the framerails. 2.)Do either one of those link mounts drag the ground because I have heard of that on other KP kits. It looks like the link bars are really close to the ground when laid out also.

I would love to put one on and do a full product review for Street Source and Sport Truck but I still haven't heard back from Gil.
tiger   +1y
I like it, but it seems a bit bulky for my tastes. I like things slim, uncluttered, and to the point. I'm sure you could do away with much of the material, convert it to a weld-on and it'd look a lot better. That green color doesn't do it for me either.
hotboxd   +1y
well damn. i'm there. pretty pricey, but if i can do it, then i'll pay for it. now i have to find someone to weld in a giant ass notch.

and the day rangers fall into the same pit of hate as the s-10's is a long way away. we'll all be dead and rangers will be hovercrafts. i'm that certain we know something everyone else doesn't.