Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Air Zenith

Air Zenith

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 2703
replies 17
following 10

xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
I was reading about the new Air Zenith (AZ) compressors on S-10forum.com and i'm thinking... instead of buying a 2nd Viair 450 so i have 2 ona 12 gallon tank i'm just gonna sell the 450 and get a AZ! The numbers that were put up on S-10 were wild!
daweezi   +1y
yea from what i hear they are pretty good compressors but they are fairly new so no one out there has really had em long enough to test the lifespan on them sorta speak.
anonymous   +1y
You will not be dissapointed!!! Good compressor. I have them on sale for the month of Nov. If you find a better price let me know and I will beat it for ya. Cant beat that.
t baggin98   +1y
how much are you sellin them for? im gonna be shoppin for new compressors soon. my 2 450's are about shot.
at dusk   +1y
heard nothing but good shit about these compressors
layin-frame-95   +1y
I bought one about 3 months ago from FBI. I had a Thomas 4101(the big one), and it crapped out on me, so I called FBI to buy a new one, and the sells person tolded me that I should try the Air-Zenith. Well I went ahead and bought one, even though all I knew about it was what I saw in ads, but let me tell you this thing is AWESOME. Like I said before, I used to have the big Thomas compressor, and the Air-Zenith is out performing it. I would also say that it can out perform 2 Viar 450's. I have never had it run for more than about a minute, no matter what pressure I am going from or going to, and no matter how often I run it. I have used it from 0 to 140, 4 times within 10 minutes many times, and it still only took about 1 minute 15 seconds each time. The thing is loud though, but the time that it takes, it's worth it. A friend told me that I could replace the small rubber gaskets that go on the mounting bolts w/thicker ones, and that would make it quiter. Hope this helps.

Rob
t baggin98   +1y
thanks man. ive been wanting to hear from someone that actully used it on their own ride. now i just have to convince the wifey to get me an early christmas present
spngr311   +1y
Man, this is messed up - I already have my tank and compressor I got in the SD kit, and I'm already planning on replacing both (stainless tank and zenith compressor)!
bodydropped85   +1y
lol ive replacedevery thing on my truck since i bagged it atleast twice. only thing i still have is the vavles LOL. compressor number 4, tank number2, bags number million.
layin-frame-95   +1y
Hey Guys,

Anybody that is thinking about buying this compressor, go for it. I would recommend this compressor to anybody. I was waiting to see what it was going to do once it rained, becuase it hasn't rained since I bought the thing. Well it finially rained on Sunday for about an hour, and I use it 4 times in that time and it didn't effect it at all. By the way it is mounted under my bed, behind my rollpan. Any other questions, just ask.
One more thing I am filling up a seven gallon tank.

Rob