Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Pics of my 2/5 drop

Pics of my 2/5 drop

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 2686
replies 13
following 7

dwarfranger   +1y
My dad and I just got done putting in my drop. Its 2in belltech springs in the front and 5-5.5 flip kit and nitro drop shocks in the rear. we did'nt put in the notch today and there is still 1/2in to 3/4in travel in the back. Check out the pics in my gallery. next mod is polished 18/9 2003 cobra wheels. Btw the install took just under 2 hours and I also did a flat repair and oil change. (we used my dads shop huge time saver with air tools and rack) Let me know what you think. I may do a 5/7 if the wheels don't look right when I get them on. also the front should drop an inch more in the next week or so when the springs settle.
dwarfranger   +1y
It looks like the pics may still be pending they should show up soon though
daweezi   +1y
looks pretty good to me but id definately add some djm dream beams up front for another 3 inches

dwarfranger   +1y
yeah im happy for now but i think after i get my wheels 5/7 here i come!

Oh and i got tint too 15% all around
scrp1day   +1y
yeah looks good just bring the front down a little more. what size wheels are you going with?
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
looks liek a good start, do the beams b4 the wheels
wanna b lower   +1y

Yea do the beams the lower the better!
dwarfranger   +1y
yeah im going 5/7 on 18x9 polished 2003 cobra wheels but the wheels are going on before more drop i want them first i already have a bagged truck so ill just drive that untill then if i want to be lower
hotboxd   +1y
if you do a 5/7 notch it. it'll be tucking 18's deeeeep.
the twanksta   +1y
Yeah I got the 3/4 kit on my splash but it ended up being somewhere around 4-5 front/bumpstops in the rear.lol. I still havent notched it, but my 20s are almost tucking with it resting on the bumps.