Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  suicidedoors.com front bag bracket question

suicidedoors.com front bag bracket question

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 2854
replies 13
following 7

95lowtide   +1y
within the next month or so i plan on bagging the front of my 95 Splash. im looking at getting the i-beam bag brackets for it. i got my Splash lowered up front with the DJM Dream Beams (DJM rear flip kit out back) and id like to know if those suicidedoors.com i-beam brackets will work with the Dream Beams. or am i gonna have to fabricate some? thanks for the help and sorry for the stupid question.
wanna b lower   +1y
From what ive heard DJM also sells bag brackets made for the dream beams. Check godfathercustoms.com (thats where i got my dream beams) or stylingconcepts.com one of those should have them.
bodydropped85   +1y
na djm dont make any bag brakckets. i woudlnt use SSD brakets cuz they angle th bag back to far and u dont get enuf lift and it lets the wheel rub the bag.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
which do u suggest... or ive heard of modifying the SD brackets?
bodydropped85   +1y
yea u can modify them, or get silverstars.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
I did see on Silverstars site that the backs r curved to the countour of the bags? Would you just have to cut a notch for those to fir into the frame persay to run those? Ive heard people modify the SD brackets... but dont know what they have done?
bodydropped85   +1y
morethen likely the cut the bottom so there semi level and make the lowers straitt o. the beam does rotate about 3 degrees backwards when layed out just not 50 degrees like the ssd brackets lol.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
ya i've always seen them to be a lil angled back everytime someone has put em on.. you suggest modifying them to sit straight verticle, or slightly back a few degrees?
wicked mayhem   +1y
ive got he suicidedoor front brackets.. i hate them.. bags rub all over the place.. i have them pulled out as far as they can be with 2500 stones and with anything lerss than around 70psi the bags against the brackets.. we cut the bottom of them off and moutned them straight up n down and mounted the lower brackets on the radius arm.. even tho im a big supporter of suicidedoor products.. i wouldnt reccomend sd front ranger brackets..
dwarfranger   +1y
do you think they would work better with slams since they dont expand that much?