Page 1 of 1
Ranger Suspension \  Control arms and crossmembers

Control arms and crossmembers

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 977
replies 7
following 4

builtbybyc   +1y
I just wanted to let you guys know we are now building Ranger transmission crossmembers to go along with our control arms.
these crossmembers are made with 1/4" thick end plates and braces and 1&1/2"X1/4" thick DOM tube. the ends fit into the groove in the inside of the Ranger frame and bolts in using the existing holes. they come with the 1/2" grade 8 bolts, nuts and washers.

these hang just about 3/4" above the ground when layed out and clears the cat. even if the bolts came out, the crossmember would stay in the groove in the frame. installation takes about 15 minutes with only wrenches, no drilling.

as some may know, we also make tube control arms for the 98 up Rangers as well. we are also working on a setup that slides in over the 97 back Ranger frame and bolts in to accept control arms and spindles off either a Toyota or Mustang II. this setup should be available by the end of the year.

im also looking for a test Ranger in the Texas area to install this setup on. I would need the truck for one month to 2 months. the owner would get the entire setup free. this means the arms, the crossmember and spindles, brakes etc. this would not include bags, lines, fittings or other non suspension items. if I dont have a test truck by late November, ill probably buy a test frame and go from there. please let me know if anyone is interested in this setup.

ill be coming up with a guess on price in the next couple weeks.
baha   +1y
Cool if you want to start advertising prices we sell advertising space to do that. Otherwise it is not fair to our sponsors who have space, and not allowed.
Post was last edited on Oct 17, 2005 04:10. This post has been edited 1 times.
builtbybyc   +1y
I emailed about advertising and nobody emailed back. I thought it would be ok since most probably dont know we sell that stuff. hit me with an email about advertising please. thanks
bodydropped85   +1y
hey mike ill bring you mine if u need to fyi the front frame rails changed a lil bit in 90..... they incorporated a crumple zone on them but as far as the spring perches in front ther the same.
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
I need a set of A-arms for my 2002 ranger (not edge), How much will those run with balljoints?
baha   +1y

Sorry Man I could have sworn I talked to you about it over AIM, here is a link to our advertising page

Currently Im running a special buy 1 get 1 free no maximum or minimum but to get your own forum space similar to the other guys you would need to get 10, Which would be $60 total. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rob
builtbybyc   +1y
thanks Rob. I talked to someone but wasnt sure it was the same for this forum. plus ive slept since then. im old and my memory fades lol

anyway I need to advertise some. Im guessing you have all these similar looking forums? if so then ill need more info. email me at .

the Ranger upper and lower set comes with the poly bushings and Moog long travel balljoints, plus the uppers are adjustable with screw in bushings. the price is 550

if you just want uppers they are 225, if you just want lowers they are 325
Page 1 of 1