threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Dream Beams and drop coils?

Dream Beams and drop coils?

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 3019
replies 16
following 7

wanna b lower   +1y
I was wondering if i can add 2" drop coils to my 3" dream beams for a 5" drop in front.I was told i couldnt cuz my camber would be way off and ruin my tires in a mater of months.Any input would be great.
baha   +1y
you can, you just have to adjust your camber with adjustable caster/camber nuts, if you look at your ibeams where the spindle's upper ball joint mounts to the beam you should see it. Since you have drop ibeams you should already have them, buy turning this nut (its realy big) you can adjust your camber.
daweezi   +1y
yes you can, thats what i have on my truck
tiger   +1y

but my truck's still lower........
daweezi   +1y
i hate you
the twanksta   +1y

im calling you out tiger....haha! just wait till me and baha drop my truck...lol. btw what drop kit do you have?
daweezi   +1y
i garuntee after ure dropped tiger will still be lower, in order to be lower ud have to downgrade to some 17s with some 35 series rubber...then maybe
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
dont let james get in here he will own you all.
daweezi   +1y
that is quite true
tiger   +1y

Shit.....unless you plan on around an 8" drop, STATIC, then you don't have a chance, espically on 20's. Daweezi is running what, a 6/6 drop? I'm visably lower then he is...although less in the front then the rear. He does have 18's to my 17's, and I run a 45 tire.

Yeah, James' truck ownz us all, until Mark gets his bodydrop.....