Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Question

Question

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1723
replies 11
following 6

dubranger   +1y
if i just bag the back of my truck right now would it look right?? iam going to bag the front once i get some work done on it but for right now would it look right
daweezi   +1y
are u trying to bag it to get it lower, because if thats what you're aiming for you should sell the truck and get a 2wd since that is a 4x4...but if ure goin to bag it to have a bagged 4x4 just cuz then i say go for it
dubranger   +1y
iam looking for opinions here raise, lower leave it.....iam in a bind on what to do to set my truck off i have no idea of what i want to do to it besides shave it!! please dont criticise me just tell me yalls opinions....
daweezi   +1y
oh i wasnt criticising you, was just sayin that if u want to lower the truck that itll be easier to just go out and sell ure current one and get a 2wd, but personally since its 4x4 and i doubt you wanna sell it, id lift it and put bags on it just because thatd be cool...but id definately lift the 4x4 if it were mine
dubranger   +1y
i wasnt saying u criticised me iam used to rps i guess....yea i was just looking for a general opinion on what i should do...
daweezi   +1y
no prob bro, if ure sticking with the 4x4 lift it and put bags on it for the extra "wow" factor...arent many lifted trucks let alone lifted rangers on bags if any
bodydropped85   +1y
yeaid bag it to lift definaltly sicker and rides a hella lot better also.
dubranger   +1y
anybody ever done this?? what do i have todo todo this and how would this work on a 4x4
wht01ranger   +1y
i'd lift it too. ditch the front control arms and straight axle the front with 4link and 4link the rear too

would be sweet
bodydropped85   +1y
yes thats what i wana do to the fx4....u could maybe get the bags on the t bars some how..