Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Baggin a 90

Baggin a 90

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1786
replies 12
following 6

truckwillscrape   +1y
Hey when you a bag the front of a 90 ranger do you have to notch the frame a lil bit for the tie rods to fit i have heard something about that but i didn't no for sure its not that big of a deal to notch a lil bit of the frame
baha   +1y
yea its the driver side front if I remember correctly, Jizza would know for sure
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
Pass side alot, drivers side a little depending on how big a rim you plan on running
bodydropped85   +1y
yea ull need to notch the pass side drivers side a lil if u run bigger than 17
truckwillscrape   +1y
i don't plan on runnin anything bigger than a 17 or 18 cause i'm going with the old skool them with the 16in smoothies so but i will end up cuttin out more than i need up front just incase i run a 20 or something i'm prob gonna start on getting my truck prepped for bags soon
bodydropped85   +1y
u gota notch the shit out of every thign if ur gona run a 20, if ur gona runa 20, set it up for a 20.
truckwillscrape   +1y
yah i dont' plan on runnin 20's but i will prob go ahead and set it up for a 20 just incase i decide to run them later on for some reason
bodydropped85   +1y
yea 20s and beams DONT like each other LOL.
the twanksta   +1y
Well, im gonna sit mine in a room together until they do! Cuz they dont got no choice! There are gonna be gettin real close prtty soon! haha
daweezi   +1y
yea you gotta lower the sum bitch sooooooooooon