threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  suggestions for brakes...

suggestions for brakes...

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1616
replies 10
following 7

tiger   +1y
I'll be needing to replace my brakes here before too long, and by the looks of it, may have to get my rotors turned as well...anyone know of a good, inexpensive drilled and/or slotted replacement rotor? I don't really need the increased performance, just the better looks of them.
the twanksta   +1y
man i wihs i could remember where i got mine from..its killing me now. But they sell drilled, slotted,drilled or slotted, and coated in different colors and stuff. But they are brembo "OEM" brakes, then they drill em or wehatever for you, but they do em for the ranger...
baha   +1y
just do the general maitenence man, no one realy checks out rotors
the twanksta   +1y
They were cheap though..so why not?? Im still lookin for the site, it was along the line of performancerotors.com or something like that...
the twanksta   +1y
FOUND IT! ahh i feel so much better..well ne ways here its be sure to check it out im very pleased with my rotors, i also bought ebc "suv" green pads. Stopping power is awesome now..

bodydropped85   +1y
i know calicruzn on rps sells drilled rotors but there isnt really any extra stopping power unless ur at the track. jsut get u some ceramic pads and new rotors and ull be set.
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
the drilled ones love to crack.
blackranger93   +1y
well dont those slotted one help prevent brake dust? I'm lookin for rotors also...
bodydropped85   +1y
nope there really isnt a cure for brake dust besides washing your wheels, ceramic pads do help out w/ dust a lil bit tho. just when u put em on make sure ur rotors ahve ben machined or replaced..
scrp1day   +1y
on that sight perfectbrakes.com they have a decent et for 150 not slots or holes though