Page 1 of 2
Ranger Suspension \  Mustang II front end

Mustang II front end

Ranger Suspension Ranger Tech
views 1950
replies 11
following 6

ecoastdestruction   +1y
Whats involved in swapping in a mustang II front end? i know there is a kit that you can gget,i forgot the company, but it just welds in a x-member and your pretty much ready to go(i obviously cut out allot of steps) , but also i know people have just cut off an entire front frame clip and welded it on, but i guess my main question is what kinda of steering mod's do you have to do and such. i dunno, i'm tired lol, just any info on what needs to be done to make it work on a ranger would be appreciated, thanks-alex
drppdyllwrngr   +1y
someone over on rps has one for sale already put on a ranger chassis. he's in virginia.
dirty   +1y
adam has one for sale
mnchvgs79 is his user name over there
87 range   +1y
im looking at converting my truck also. i am new so i dont know any one on here so i dont know who u were talking about so can i get some info or a web site or e-mail?
bodydropped85   +1y
ull have to get some universal joints and make a custom steering shaft to go to the stang rack.
87 range   +1y
thatll be no prob. any thing elts i will need?
bodydropped85   +1y
the kit usually comes w/ every thing, mite need new brakes hoses and little nit picky shit there not easy to put on to a novice welder or person.
87 range   +1y
well welding, machining, and sheet metal work is my job. im really good at that stuff so what ever i have to do it will be good and up to aircraft standards. i work on small planes. who can i get that kit from?
ill try to get some pics of my truck. iv got 06 mustang rins and shaved handles. iv also got 2 MB-quart 10's and a kole audio 1000 watt amp pushing them. its not a whole lot done to it but i havent had the time lately between work and school. but yah if u could hook me up with a web site or some thing about that kit it would be cool.
bodydropped85   +1y
umm has the bestprices i think. fakeedge knows for sure.
87 range   +1y
i looked all over the site and couldent find that kit. could u maby tell me where it is or is it just a universal kind of deal.