Page 1 of 1
Ranger Engine \  Relocating For Bags

Relocating For Bags

Ranger Engine Ranger Tech
views 1370
replies 5
following 4

xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
well I got the whole pass side of my engin bay ripped out.. including a/c and the innner fender all cut and am ready to take off the suspension parts to notch for the tie rods and weld in the brackets so i'm all good there... my problem is I have the 4.0L OHV motor and i think its the abs thats mounted right in front of the fuse box and am trying to figure if and how I can relocate that so its not in the way... and where is a good place to relocate the fuse box? any help would be great!

CJ
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
I ripped mine out along with a lot of stuff but i believe you can section the bracket and raise it up some and it will be okay.
draginassranger   +1y
hey man mine is a 3.0... i don't know if it will help you at all, but check out my page. i didn't really have to move anything under my hood to far except for my windshield washer fluid tank.
bodydropped85   +1y
could prob move the abs inward some. move the fuse box to the core support.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
were planing to keep the fuse box about where it is.. the abs we might move to the other side of the engine bay where my a/c was... baha.. wut u do w/ ur abs on ur 4.0L??
bodydropped85   +1y
hmm not a bad idea, but i know on my buddies explorer its pretty much in the stock location.
Page 1 of 1