threads
Page 1 of 1
Ranger Engine \  probably a few dumb ?s..

probably a few dumb ?s..

Ranger Engine Ranger Tech
views 1057
replies 1
following 2

fuller   +1y
ok this is my old 95 ranger i am workin on, some stuff was taken apart that i have never messed with before. first off where in the hell does the pcv valve go on this thing(2.3)? 2nd, where do the vaccum lines from the charcaol box(i think thats what it is? its under hood) go to??umm 3rd, i dunno y i cant get it b/c i have removed it before, but how does the line from the master cyl come out of the side of the trans(slave cyl)? 4th how would i go about hookin up a elec fan to it? we got one from the o'reilly's so its nothin special..should we have it run all the time, or how would we hook it up to come on when it needs to? thats all i have for now but i'm sure there will be more...thanks in advance!
bodydropped85   +1y
pcv vavle is on the drivers side, below the lower intake manifold in a big rubber hose. one comes from the gas tank, other goes to the vacum tree on the manifold. u got push the line and push the lil plastic ring in wards. ull need atleast a 30 amp relay on the fan and a toggle switch to switch the relay on and off
Page 1 of 1