replies 26
following 8

blue_94_ranger   +1y
what is a cheap way to gain horsepower for a 94, 3.0L V-6? give me some ideas
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
ssd4u.com I loved thier intakes

flowmaster mufflers r great

regular maintence tune ups: oil, plugs, wires, injectors

and when you have some money... Whipples beef those 3.0's to be about as strong as the 4.0L SOHC
bodydropped85   +1y
i had a "cold air" intake(it was home made tho),32lb injectors and matching MAF from a 91 supercoupe, 2.25 exhuast w/ hi flow cat and borlamuffler it was pretty quick. still wouldnt beat my dads 03 SOHC 4.0 but would easliy hang w a/ v6 mustang...
blue_94_ranger   +1y
well yeah, thats good and all but im riding on like a really freakin tight budget. but i looked up an exhaust system for my truck from stylin concepts and it wasnt all that much, it was like $275, but for the time being i think that ill just get the upgrade kit for my truck. u know the high performace wires, coil, spark plugs, oil filters, and a intake. waddya guys think?
bodydropped85   +1y
i went to platinum plugs and 9mm wires for a 5.0.my exhaust was made by me cuz i worked at an exhuast shop lol.the injectors and MAF i had layin around but you cold get em from the jyard easily...
the twanksta   +1y
dont buy a premade exhaust system..in fact dont even bother with tips and all. If you plan to lower or bag out all you need is the muffler and some piping to set it right at the back of the cab and put turn downs on it. Will still sound awesome and looks real clean.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
my flowmaster is dumped b4 the axle
the twanksta   +1y
i used to have dual exhaust with tips coming out the back, but me and Baha cut em off :D . Didnt really have a choice when we lowered it, but I wanted them off ne ways looks cleaner. Its pretty damn loud now, lol, it ALMOST sounds like a V8 if i punch it and let off at a certain RPM.
scrp1day   +1y
i cut my stock exhaust before the axle and welded on my own tur down of sort looks way better now cleans up the ass send more then youd think! i was thinking about a 40 series muffler but not sure on sound and all that.
the twanksta   +1y
i have the 40 Series dual outlet muffer, it sounds awesome IMO. Once me and baha cut the tips it got alot louder but sounds real mean. I guess Baha and James and all them could put in an opinion on how mine sounds since the heard it from GA to TN! haha.